YogicFoods v6.0 is now available on the AppStore.
- Includes the beautiful, new YogicFoods Watch app allows for all your recipes and benefits information on your Watch along with Chakra … more
New versions of YogicFoods for the iPhone and iPod Touch are coming soon.
YogicFoods Original (v5.0)
YogicFoods International (v4.0)
YogicFoods Baking (v4.0)
Main features :-
Optimized for … more
What's New in Version 3.0
- Supports iOS7 with a simple, cool re-design- New quick access command panel for accessing all the features of the app easily- Added 'Essentials' recipes with an all new … more
We are busy preparing for the next major upgrade to the YogicFoodsHD family of apps for your iPad. They include YogicfoodsHD Original, YogicfoodsHD Baking and YogicfoodsHD International
Key … more
On the App Store now is a brand new generation of YogicFoods for iPhone!
We are proud to present more delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes recipes. Each recipe is marked with a handy and … more
The food that we eat, effects the acid-alkaline balance in our body. According to the Yogic Diet tradition, the food that we eat should be slightly alkaline. Too much acidity, and therefore an … more
The goal of a yogic diet is to have a healthy body in order to be able to clear the mind and focus on meditation and in that way get closer to the Source. To allow the mind to be balanced, clear and … more
We have updated the YogicFoods website and added some community features. The most important part of that is the new blog that covers yogic foods, recipes, healing foods, new technology … more
YogicFoods is very active in Social media - especially on Twitter and Facebook. Please stay connected with us and email us with your suggestions on how to improve our app … more
We have submitted a quick update to YogicFoods
* New help overlay which is also shown upon shaking the device
* Bug fixes especially an issue related to people on iOS 8.x
This is submitted to … more
We made some wonderful changes and added some great features :
1. Search for delicious homemade recipes using one or more ingredients or keywords.
2. Sort recipes and essentials
3. Access Search, … more
We all know meditating is good for our mental health and balance. We recently added a meditation timer to our YogicFoods apps to encourage, stimulate, assist, initiate (pick one) a daily portion of … more
Apple WWDC is all of next week from June 13-17, 2016 and Apple is expecting to announce the release of iOS 10 with a host of new features. We are anxiously looking forward to what we expect is going … more